Well it was a good week. At basketball practice yesterday Lego Boy actually made two baskets!!!! During the game he shot at the basket at least three times (every single time he got the ball LOL) but he didn't make any of those :( Hopefully the weather will be good enough next weekend so that we can take to the park and practice with him.
Class went very good this week. On Tuesday the professor let us know we get to use notes on the tests which made me feel 100 times better about the class. Having the formulas in front of me will definitely make it easier to pass the class. :) On Thursday class was really good and I actually understood what they were talking about! Maybe I am as smart as Brad seems to think I am :)
This week at Faith in God I decided to talk to the girls about journals. I took in the abridged journals of my Great Grandmother. It is 888 typed 8.5" x 11" pages long and that's the abridged version! She was a writer. It was funny though because I shared with the girls the entries from my sister and two brother's birthdays. Of course they were mentioned in the entries. Then I shared the one from my birthday...absolutely no mention of my birth. My sister likes to joke it's proof that I am adopted but I think Great Grandma was preoccupied by other things going on at the time. Either way it made the girls laugh a little.
Yesterday we were planning on going to a movie but when we got there it was packed with people out the doors waiting in line to buy tickets. I HATE that about living in a small town (small town to me there are only 40,000 or so people here) and only having one movie theater to choose from. Grrrrrr. And the closest movie theater besides that one is at least 45 minutes away. I hope it isn't that busy in two weeks. We're going to go see the Pink Panther 2 for our anniversary. I figured it was a good compromise :) We both really like the first one so I figured it'd be a good one to see.
Today was good. We got up at 6am since Brad has to be at the church at 7:30. I even made pancakes for him! That's two days in a row! He must just about be dying of shock from that. hehe. After church we came home and ate some lunch. Then since Lego Boy is at his mom's this weekend we both took naps! I took a 5 hour nap! I really shouldn't nap on Sundays I always end up sleeping the day away. I can't seem to help it though. As soon as my head hits the pillow I'm out. It's like my body knows that it's the only day of the week where I won't have to get up anytime soon. How pleasant it is to be able to sleep without worrying about an alarm, or kid, waking me up. Man just writing this is making me sleepy again! :D I guess I better make sure I enjoy those naps now before we end up having kids of our own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment