Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Not much

Wow I can't believe it's been a week since I lasted posted! Obviously our lives are fairly boring hehe. Actually it's been kinda crazy around here. I've been trying to study as much as possible and it leaves little time for anything else. Lego Boy especially felt the brunt of it when I couldn't play with him on Saturday because I was studying. He didn't like that at all but he finally let me be once Brad got home to entertain him.

Not much else going on I guess. I went to the doctor today because we thought we might be pregnant but it was a false alarm. It seems my body is still getting back into a routine after the miscarriage. Oh well we'll keep on trying ;)

I finally got the last two twilight books. Yeah I finished those up pretty quick. I can't believe how great they were. Here's hoping she decides to finish Midnight Sun and publish it. I know I'd buy it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment