Lego Boy had his first Basketball game today. It was great! I loved watching the little Kindergartners running up and down the court and shooting at the 6ft basket. There was a lot of baskets made today. Many more than I expected. Of course they don't keep score in Upwards Basketball so there wasn't a winner and a loser so all the kids had a great time!
It was a little weird for us honestly because Lego Boy's mom, soon-to-be stepdad, soon-to-be stepsister, grandma and grandpa where all there from her side of the family and of course we were there and Brad's parent's as well. It's the first time since the divorce I've seen her parents and Brad's parents sit near each other at an event for Lego Boy. We actually all sat together and got along which I think is great for Lego Boy.

No comments:
Post a Comment