Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Can you say growth spurt?
So Lego Boy is apparently going through a growth spurt. Friday night we went to meet Brad's parents for dinner at Applebees. As we were driving into the parking lot Lego Boy says "I want a steak!" We of course were like What???? This kid has never tried steak, doesn't like to try new things, and doesn't even like HAMBURGERS! But he insisted he wanted steak so Brad ordered him a 7oz sirloin and told him he didn't have to eat the whole thing since it was a big steak. Big for the little guy at least. So he starts eating the steak and really likes it. He then continues to eat the WHOLE steak, most of his vegitables, and the croutons off of Brad's mom's salad. I've never seen that kid eat that much! Then as we were leaving the restaraunt he said "I'm still hungry I want another Steak." Seriously! We couldn't stop laughing. Then on Saturday I made a cheesy chicken broccolli bake, he usually doesn't like cooked broccolli, and some garlic aspargus. I thought for sure the aspargus was going to be a battle but he ate all his chicken and broccolli and proceeded to eat more asparagus then either of us. I can still remember when he was three and refused to try any new foods. Now it seems he'll try everything at least once. I'm liking this change. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment